Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 4, 2017

Hotmail website sign in question?

When my mother is on her computer and goes to Hotmail.com, and is not hotmail sign in, it has a list of 5 of her emails and all she has to do is select the one she wishes to sign into and then click it and enter the password, rather than saying.


I'm not this email and then having to retype another password. So basically it just saves and lists the emails. How does she do this? Because when I want to log into another email I have to say it's not me then type in the new email and when I want to switch I have to do it again. 


How can I get the list thing like she has so I can just choose the email, click it, then type in the password?

On hotmail outlook when you sign in there is a button that says Remember me, check that box and next time you sign in you wont have to type your hotmail!!

Không có nhận xét nào:
Write nhận xét