Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 4, 2017

Old hotmail account i cant sign in to? why is it windows live?

I already connected hotmail account and myspace cách đây vài năm trước, and thats my email address i use to hotmail sign in. i never use that old email address, so im thinking that it will get deleted over time due to inactivity. 


I try to change it on my myspace, but it sends the password to my old email (the hotmail one) ... but i cant log into it to receive the confirmation code for myspace.. because its this windows live thing that i have to create an account with. what happened to hotmail


Why cant i just sign in to my old account? i have tried the "forgot your password" thing, but it says that i need to do it on a windows live account.. so i just dont understand.. please someone explain to me whats going on, or if im just outta luck.

Answer:

Hotmail outlook is now called Windows Live Mail . Microsoft has changed the name. Old Hotmail and MSN e mail addresses remain the same as long as they are still being used. AFAIK, all free Hotmail, MSN, Windows Live e mail accounts are automatically deactivated after 6 months of non-use, but in practice, I have seen it go much longer before deletion.

Không có nhận xét nào:
Write nhận xét